Model Cars Magazine Forum

Interco TSL Boggers

NOBLNG

Does anyone have a source for these tires? I would prefer 38” (1.5” o.d.) but could go a little larger. They could be molded rubber (preferred), resin or 3d printed. Thanks in advance! Greg.

Edit: I did an earlier inquiry here: http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/topic/162467-resin-or-3d-printed-4x4-tires/

1D635BC2-E7A4-41D9-B358-F478AF2E798C.jpeg

Edited by NOBLNG

6 hours ago, 64SS350 said:

I believe Scenes Unlimited has them or something very similar

I see he is temporarily closed again....

Thanks. I have bought from Scenes Unlimited and they have very nice stuff…but no boggers.

4 hours ago, Mike C. said:

I've seen them on RC websites but there is no way to get an idea of the size.

Most of them are listed as 1.9” and they go by rim size on those sites I believe. Thanks.

4 hours ago, Casey said:

This place has some listed, with full measurements: https://store.rc4wd.com/rc4wd-interco-super-swamper-10-tslbogger-scale-tires.html

Thanks. I did see those and they’re the smallest I’ve seen on an RC site. They have an O.D. Of 2.2” which would be a 55” tire.😕

Edited by NOBLNG

The ones from Scenes Unlimited are no longer listed, so I assume discontinued. I have a set of those and they are supposed to be 44”. I think that they are the same as the So Real tires. I also have a set of solid cast Boggers off of eBay. They are not BNL, but I don’t remember the supplier. They have a terrible pour seam on one side and air bubbles. They would need some work, maybe more than you would want to invest, but I would be willing to part with them.

Edit: I just saw your edit and these are the Pro Street Hobbies tires we discussed before. I knew that this sounded familiar.😀

Edited by DRIPTROIT 71

2 hours ago, 1930fordpickup said:

Greg I just measured a so real tires here and it is 1.75 inches tall. 44.4 MM

I did get a set that were printed at a show in Ohio that are 35MM tall.  Not that it helps you except that  they were printed from a file off the Web. 

Thanks Andy. 

A little late but I also measured them. If i.had to guess I'd say they are for 1/20. I'm putting them on the highjacker van and they fit both the 8 spokes from the kit and Casey's 5 slots. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure I tossed the so real label. 

20220215_165605.thumb.jpg.194cfb372f12d78969f3760fffd76985.jpg20220215_165708.thumb.jpg.d1a1c98a3199a867939e42cd9702f63a.jpg