Model Cars Magazine Forum

Texas 3D Customs

1 hour ago, Ben Brown said:

The Rays wheels and Potenza tires arrived today. They are really nice! Order with confidence!

Ben

I will say that your order actually somewhat surprised me I don't think I've ever seen anybody order those wheels without ordering at least one pair of deep dish I'm not saying it's wrong I was just a little surprised

On 2/19/2024 at 8:17 PM, Texas_3D_Customs said:

I will say that your order actually somewhat surprised me I don't think I've ever seen anybody order those wheels without ordering at least one pair of deep dish I'm not saying it's wrong I was just a little surprised

I may end up wishing I had ordered some deep dish ones! 😄 If the shallow ones don’t work on my current project I’ll order some deep dish ones from you. I’ve got several other kits the shallow ones will work with.

Ben

On 2/15/2024 at 10:15 PM, Texas_3D_Customs said:

So due to a lot of circumstances I am a little slow on shipping, first I have strep throat, two people have gone crazy ordering from me, especially the 69 Camaro WB like 2 a day for the last 4 days, and last I have some kid events to attend to. Hopefully next week I will drop the long ram and Tri-Power. Then I will start working over the 426 to use the new transmissions the cross ram and a few other small updates. 

Received the motor last night, It's fantastic! Any of you Mopar guys on the fence about this, don't be, it will be a perfect upgrade to those 1/24 scale B-bodys! I intend on getting the 6-pack and the cross ram when things slow down for you. Keep us in the loop!

1 hour ago, Ben Brown said:

I may end up wishing I had ordered some deep dish ones! 😄 If the shallow ones don’t work on my current project I’ll order some deep dish ones from you. I’ve got several other kits the shallow ones will work with.

Ben

Well I used to send messages to people saying are you sure you want this but I could actually started annoying people and I can understand why of course sometimes I'm still wondering why I don't do that cuz then people get mad because they didn't order the right thing and somehow it's my fault. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Horsepower said:

Received the motor last night, It's fantastic! Any of you Mopar guys on the fence about this, don't be, it will be a perfect upgrade to those 1/24 scale B-bodys! I intend on getting the 6-pack and the cross ram when things slow down for you. Keep us in the loop!

Yeah so I'm actually sitting on about four versions of that engine right now because before I catch up I can't start releasing more options

18 minutes ago, Texas_3D_Customs said:

Yeah so I'm actually sitting on about four versions of that engine right now because before I catch up I can't start releasing more options

No worries, I have more than enough to keep me busy until you catch up.  long tube headers (cough... cough!)

2 hours ago, Texas_3D_Customs said:

Well I used to send messages to people saying are you sure you want this but I could actually started annoying people and I can understand why of course sometimes I'm still wondering why I don't do that cuz then people get mad because they didn't order the right thing and somehow it's my fault. 

No worries. If I ordered the wrong thing it would be my fault. I’m taking a “let’s see how this works” attitude with this build so it’s all good.

Ben

The X-ram Hemi yanked my chain! I just placed another order. My Texas 3D bin is getting quite full and with this order, I may have to set aside another bin. In addition, I always wanted to do a dirt cheap Nova with a 4 cylinder and Torque Drive. It the same as a Powerglide but manually shifted. My racing buddies had one and it was a scream to drive. 
Without a doubt….Love your stuff. 

• Thanks 1

I just recieved Texas 3D 440 Mopar long ram engine along with the stock 440 exhaust manifolds, and have to say it's magnificent! Charles' offerings are like a Lay's potato chip...you can just have one. Fast turn around time and Charles always responds back, great service.

Love this stuff, especially Mopars. Keep them coming.

Edited by BobbyG

17 minutes ago, George Bojaciuk said:

Rec’d my order the other day and that Hemi is outstanding! Now I see this 440 with M/Ts! I did have to start another parts bin!

Thanks, Charles!

The Mickey Thomas valve covers have been available with a few of the variations, this is just a new variation. Some come with stock like the Long Ram, Stock intake and the Torker II the others like the Cross Ram Mopar single plane and Tri-Power come with these. There are a couple more variations coming and I will be doing some Mopar performance VC's separately soon.

Hey Charles.
Do you print Holley 4150 650, 750, 850 double pumper carburetors with the choke house still on but no choke plate?
Lots of racers back in the day used these carburetors unaltered except for no choke plate, so you can see the venturis, most printed high detail Holley 4150 carburetors has closed choke or no choke housing at all.

Edited by Force

1 minute ago, Force said:

Hey Charles.
Do you print Holley 4150 650, 750, 850 double pumper carburetors with the choke house still on but no choke plate?
Lots of racers back in the day used these carburetors unaltered except for no choke plate, so you can see the venturis, most printed high detail Holley 4150 carburetors has closed choke.

Mind you don't have the choke place I removed them at least I did on the 4150 the 650 doesn't have it as well but the 465 does have the choke plate

Edited by Texas_3D_Customs