Model Cars Magazine Forum

On 4/16/2022 at 4:53 PM, espo said:

Great looking paint color and finish. The flames look good on this. Were they from the kit? Nice clean looking trim details really add to the overall appearance.  

Thanks, glad you like it. Yes, the flames did come with the kit. It is the Monogram 55 Ford F-100, Street Rod, Classic Cruiser

17 hours ago, grodudulle77 said:

Awesome look !! 👍😀

Thanks! It is totally awesome to know someone so far away can enjoy my builds. I am lucky enough to have been to France a few times. Beautiful place. Great scenery, rich history, beautiful art, and do not even get me started on the food! 

19 hours ago, Just Jim said:

Thanks! It is totally awesome to know someone so far away can enjoy my builds. I am lucky enough to have been to France a few times. Beautiful place. Great scenery, rich history, beautiful art, and do not even get me started on the food! 

Thanks a lot Jim, happy and proud you enjoyed your stay in France , it’s always a great honor for us even more when people come from very far away. Concerning your model,this kind of vehicle (scale 1/1) is rather rare in Europ , there are also very popular both for the look and the noise, a real treat for the eyes and the ears ! You have superbly reproduced the unique and insane aspect that american vehicles can have , that’s what i really appreciated in your work .      Philippe.😀😉