Model Cars Magazine Forum

18 hours ago, espo said:

They all look like winners. I'll take the Bronze/Gold series two Camaro, thank you. 

Are you talking about this Camaro?This car is hot looking,first time i ever saw it..I really like this blue Nova.And it’s crazy but the guy who owns this sick purple Nova,has owned since i was in my early teens,and now I’m in my early 50s.He also owns a really nice straight axle 56 tubbed Chevy.I also really liked this Fox body Mustang.This show packs the cars in every Tuesday.It’s run at a church,and the organizers go by the name,LINADS,which stands for Long Island Needs A Drag Strip.Last year they finally were able to organize and get a 1/8th drag racing track set up at an abandoned air strip.But they can only have a few races there during the spring and late summer because there are some kind of rare birds that nest there throughout most of the summer,and of course the environment people make sure that they are not disturbed,🙄,Give me a break.But it’s better than nothing.They had two race days,back in late March.And again,the next races aren’t until late August,i guess when the stupid birds fly south for the winter,who knows.🤷‍♂️

image.jpeg

3D31CA5E-D9C6-4DF8-B3C3-B9A417580954.jpeg

12DD417C-6F93-4012-A073-C7AB40C3A488.jpeg

6D42A1BF-80D5-442C-A3E1-4CDDBC333B58.jpeg

On 5/26/2022 at 10:14 AM, NYLIBUD said:

Are you talking about this Camaro?This car is hot looking,first time i ever saw it..I really like this blue Nova.And it’s crazy but the guy who owns this sick purple Nova,has owned since i was in my early teens,and now I’m in my early 50s.He also owns a really nice straight axle 56 tubbed Chevy.I also really liked this Fox body Mustang.This show packs the cars in every Tuesday.It’s run at a church,and the organizers go by the name,LINADS,which stands for Long Island Needs A Drag Strip.Last year they finally were able to organize and get a 1/8th drag racing track set up at an abandoned air strip.But they can only have a few races there during the spring and late summer because there are some kind of rare birds that nest there throughout most of the summer,and of course the environment people make sure that they are not disturbed,🙄,Give me a break.But it’s better than nothing.They had two race days,back in late March.And again,the next races aren’t until late August,i guess when the stupid birds fly south for the winter,who knows.🤷‍♂️

image.jpeg

3D31CA5E-D9C6-4DF8-B3C3-B9A417580954.jpeg

12DD417C-6F93-4012-A073-C7AB40C3A488.jpeg

6D42A1BF-80D5-442C-A3E1-4CDDBC333B58.jpeg

Ya that's the Camaro I liked. This owner sounds like he has been smart and was able to hang onto his cars thru the years.