Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Post an awesome music video

Ok here goes..

I am a Big Judas Priest fan.. Have seen them more than any other band in My Years of going to concerts.

this the song " Beyond the realms of Death"

this is the song that they we're tried for . Becuse some kid tried to commit suicide and quoted this song. He didn't get the gist of the lyrics.

this song is a very Moving on for me..

Edited by cruzn

And how is any of this model car related? I was warned not to talk about politics, which effect everyone here... Music videos effect only those few who watch them and are definitely not model car related. :rolleyes:

Ok , as a Rebuttal ... what about the cooking one? and the one about the super Bowl?.. YOu didn't mention anything in their Posts.

Just an Observation. No harm or harsh intent intended.

Ok , as a Rebuttal ... what about the cooking one? and the one about the super Bowl?.. YOu didn't mention anything in their Posts.

Just an Observation. No harm or harsh intent intended.

No offense taken D. I find those threads to be just as stupid and none-model related as any political post about the vast amount of PORK inserted in the latest Economic Stimulus bill currently put forth for the Senate to consider! However, if anyone is interested... check this out:

$1 billion for Amtrak, which hasn’t earned a profit in four decades.

$2 billion to help subsidize child care.

$400 million for research into global warming.

$2.4 billion for projects to demonstrate how carbon greenhouse gas can be safely removed from the atmosphere.

$650 million for coupons to help consumers convert their TV sets from analog to digital, part of the digital TV conversion.

$600 million to buy a new fleet of cars for federal employees and government departments.

$75 million to fund programs to help people quit smoking.

$21 million to re-sod the National Mall, which suffered heavy use during the Inauguration.

$2.25 billion for national parks. This item has sparked calls for an investigation, because the chief lobbyist of the National Parks Association is the son of Rep. David R. Obey, D-Wisc. The $2,25 billion is about equal to the National Park Service’s entire annual budget. The Washington Times reports it is a threefold increase over what was originally proposed for parks in the stimulus bill. Obey is chairman of the House Appropriations Committee.

$335 million for treatment and prevention of sexually transmitted diseases.

$50 million for the National Endowment for the Arts. $4.19 billion to stave off foreclosures via the Neighborhood Stabilization Program. The bill allows nonprofits to compete with cities and states for $3.44 billion of the money, which means a substantial amount of it will be captured by ACORN, the controversial activist group currently under federal investigation for vote fraud. Another $750 million would be exclusively reserved for nonprofits such as ACORN – meaning cities and states are barred from receiving that money. Sen. David Vitter, R-La., charges the money could appear to be a “payoff†for the partisan political activities community groups in the last election cycle.

$44 million to renovate the headquarters building of the Agriculture Department.

$32 billion for a “smart electricity grid to minimize waste.

$87 billion of Medicaid funds, to aid states.

$53.4 billion for science facilities, high speed Internet, and miscellaneous energy and environmental programs.

$13 billion to repair and weatherize public housing, help the homeless, repair foreclosed homes.

$20 billion for quicker depreciation and write-offs for equipment.

$10.3 billion for tax credits to help families defray the cost of college tuition.

$20 billion over five years for an expanded food stamp program.

Just more governmental spending of YOUR tax dollars!

$2.25 billion for national parks. This item has sparked calls for an investigation, because the chief lobbyist of the National Parks Association is the son of Rep. David R. Obey, D-Wisc. The $2,25 billion is about equal to the National Park Service’s entire annual budget. The Washington Times reports it is a threefold increase over what was originally proposed for parks in the stimulus bill. Obey is chairman of the House Appropriations Committee.

All right finally some pork for me, its about time!!!

I work for the NPS so at least its some waste I can get my hands on. :D

Uh did anyone notice the Bennett 1010 gasoline pumps in the Radar love video? hey the globes wern't xactly kerect but the waitress was dang sue a cutie ! uh Mr Bowie , with a white suit I bet he could be one dem Vangelests!!!!!!!!!!!! Jarius lighten up a might man , life can be models !

Ed Shaver

I think this is a perfectly worthy O/T subject that doesn't need to be pork-barrel spammed :D

Thanks for that Doobie Brothers link Mr. 1/16th!

It's pretty cool how You Tube makes it so easy for us to connect with music and videos of our past. If you like background music on your computer w/o video, hit up Pandora and let them create playlists based upon the music you like personally.

I find the following piece to be pretty cool. A combination of one of my favorite '70's rock-era productions "Fool's Overture", played by the original artist Roger Hodgson from Supertramp with the backing of a full symphony orchestra.

Fool's Overture

Here's another fun one w/some classical influence by ELO:

Rockaria!

This was incredible live in concert. The train ride starting at 3:30 is just too cool. Perhaps it was cooler way back when we inhaled.

Rudy

This one is for chillaxin'. One of Tangerine Dream's best pieces; no official video though.

Song of the Whale, Pt. 2

Any red-blooded male who grew up with MTV (remember when it was about music?) knows this one by heart. They didn't need to be talented musically :D

Addicted To Love

A live rendition of another opus of epic proportion.

This one's not really a music video, found it on "Jalopnik" blog recently. But it has speed and purpose. Maglev train in Shanghai, China with speed references to various supercars/exotics that go between 190-260 MPH, none of which go as fast as this epic 268 MPH train. It's a 19 mile ride in 7 minutes. $8 round trip from Pudong Airport to Long Yang station in Shanghai. Background tune "Choke" by Hybrid is the perfect accompaniment to the video. "Wish you a good journey".

No offense taken D. I find those threads to be just as stupid and none-model related as any political post about the vast amount of PORK inserted in the latest Economic Stimulus bill currently put forth for the Senate to consider! However, if anyone is interested... check this out:

Just more governmental spending of YOUR tax dollars!

Jairus...

I wholeheartedly agree with your views. and wonder Myself who is going to wake up and see the way of Change is not by spending more on Pork Barrel stuff.

It's not a "music video"... it's just a live performance of one of my favorite Springsteen songs (and I have about 200 "favorite" Springsteen songs)... :D

(Sorry, Mr. Biggs... but your vote don't count! :D )

IM JUST MESSING WITH YOU HARRY MY BROTHER. I WAS JUST WAITING FOR YOU TO SAY SOMETHING. I GOT MOST OF HIS SONG'S ON MY IPOD, I SAY AROUND 30 OF HIS BEST. :D

Edited by MR BIGGS