Model Cars Magazine Forum

2023 Cannonball Run-What-You-Brung Build Thread

White Rabbit

On 12/3/2023 at 1:52 PM, Lunajammer said:

I think you've done a great job Enzo running this CBP in an orderly, informed and engaging way. I nominate White Rabbit to run the next Cannonball. All in favor say, "Aye." The ayes have it. You're in 😃.

Thank you, Mike! I appreciate your feedback...and nomination! 

On 12/3/2023 at 2:27 PM, disconovaman said:

"I nominate the... 😆😂😁

I agree, it was a very well orchestrated CBR with an effective amount of participation. I usually wait towards the end and re-read the updates. I was impressed at how easy and engaging it was to read it all. 

I didn't realize how hard it would be to vote for my favorite finished build. I can't decide yet.

Thank you, as well, Anthony! I enjoyed moderating the CBR, which was definitely due to the active participation, motivation and enthusiasm of the group. Everyone here has been supportive of each other and it's been pleasant working with everyone to bring the Run to fruition.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations Anthony on a splendid winning model, a true road killer in the spirit of the Cannonball Run. What an impressive field of builders. Some finished, others not but all were great ideas and interesting to watch develop. Thanks White Rabbit for moderating an engaging and informative CB. (Nice work on this cool graphic too.)

winner.jpg.fd8fafb54e4414eeada02548f8aff4e9.jpg.cf5c1dcc014d08918b2d0986bf5f9b2b.jpg

Edited by Lunajammer
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Lunajammer said:

Congratulations Anthony on a splendid winning model, a true road killer in the spirit of the Cannonball Run. What an impressive field of builders. Some finished, others not but all were great ideas and interesting to watch develop. Thanks White Rabbit for moderating an engaging and informative CB.

winner.jpg.fd8fafb54e4414eeada02548f8aff4e9.jpg.cf5c1dcc014d08918b2d0986bf5f9b2b.jpg

Congrats! Beautiful build.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Lunajammer said:

Congratulations Anthony on a splendid winning model, a true road killer in the spirit of the Cannonball Run. What an impressive field of builders. Some finished, others not but all were great ideas and interesting to watch develop. Thanks White Rabbit for moderating an engaging and informative CB.

Congratulations 

• Thanks 1