Model Cars Magazine Forum

Stumptown 1991 Ford Mustang GT

mrmike

Nicely done! 👍

This show had all the makings and formula of a hit TV series and by all rights it really was a hit. Unfortunately like alot of new shows just pryor to the pandemic, season 2 filming schedule was postponed and ultimately caused the cancelation. I hoped it would come back after the smoke cleared but I guess everyone has moved on. 

I loved the show and to see the Hero car built here really brought back memories of watching the first season.  "Sweet Caroline" jammed in the tape deck and $600 bucks? "she has character" very witty show... Still holding out hope that one day it will pick up where it left off... 

Thank you guys!

22 hours ago, disconovaman said:

Nicely done! 👍

This show had all the makings and formula of a hit TV series and by all rights it really was a hit. Unfortunately like alot of new shows just pryor to the pandemic, season 2 filming schedule was postponed and ultimately caused the cancelation. I hoped it would come back after the smoke cleared but I guess everyone has moved on. 

I loved the show and to see the Hero car built here really brought back memories of watching the first season.  "Sweet Caroline" jammed in the tape deck and $600 bucks? "she has character" very witty show... Still holding out hope that one day it will pick up where it left off... 

Anthony, I had hoped that the show would make a come back, but like you said, the actors have moved on.  I keep hoping...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...