Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Resin Parts suppliers that have closed?

19 hours ago, Warren D said:

Not that I've seen or heard.  Hopefully someone will reach an agreement with Dave's family.

So do I. I am always seeing the comment, "If you see something in resin that you want, buy it then because you don't know how long it will be available.' Well, that's all well and good for those of you that are made of money, sadly I'm not, so when I see something made of resin that I want, I buy it when I can afford to. Sadly lotsa times that's not before it's gone forever.....

2 hours ago, 1st 700 Quad said:

So do I. I am always seeing the comment, "If you see something in resin that you want, buy it then because you don't know how long it will be available.' Well, that's all well and good for those of you that are made of money, sadly I'm not, so when I see something made of resin that I want, I buy it when I can afford to. Sadly lotsa times that's not before it's gone forever.....

If I had known last year what I now know, I would have "stocked up" on certain things but my problem is that I see something cool at a truck show and want to model it.  Unless I had a stash of several copies of everything available, I'm stuck.  I don't think I could afford a stash like that.  As it is, I'm sure I've got more kits and projects than I'll live to see completed.

• 2 months later...

I'm REALLY missing Keystone ... Thier tankers and trailers were AWESOME !!! 
I hope that someone picks them up or offers Tanker trailers again. I bought 
the Pnuematic Bulk Tanker and its spot on to me ... 
Lesson finally learned- DON'T WAIT / BUY NOW 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

globalscalemodeltrucks.com  offers a whole range of resin scale model truck conversion cabs.

They are done in smooth 3d resin in 1/24/ 1/25, 1/32 and even 1/34 for those who convert First Gear trucks.

More will be added monthly so by subscribing emails will be sent when new releases come out.

Truck models from around the world including Australian, New Zealand and British market models.

more garbage truck bodies will also be added and other parts later on too.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...