Model Cars Magazine Forum

1970 roadrunner

Bronzekeg

revell kit, this is my 3rd build of this kit. started a few mos. ago but back on it now. interior is done with testors paints. chassis has been started also with testors paint. body has been painted rust oleum cranberry and cleared with testors. c&c are welcome and thanx for looking.

DSC04009.JPG

DSC03974.JPG

DSC03977.JPG

DSC03998.JPG

DSC04001.JPG

DSC03970.JPG

DSC03969.JPG

• Like 5

Nice work so far, I like the color you chose.

I'm working on Revell's Superbird and the interior door panels are shallow with less relief than there is on your version. Since they're both different versions of the same car by the same company, I wonder what the reason is for the difference.

David G.

On 6/5/2023 at 8:21 AM, David G. said:

Nice work so far, I like the color you chose.

I'm working on Revell's Superbird and the interior door panels are shallow with less relief than there is on your version. Since they're both different versions of the same car by the same company, I wonder what the reason is for the difference.

David G.

yes, I don't know David.

On 6/5/2023 at 1:25 PM, slusher said:

Real nice interior and very sharp color!  Do you have any trouble with Rustoleum drying?

no drying problems so far Carl. I let it dry over night, then cleared it with testors clear lacquer.