Model Cars Magazine Forum

37 Chevy Coupe Gasser

Zippi

Dang that’s nice! An A+ on that candy orange paint job. The color, the original mostly stock body with the cool stock head light pods, the big crate motor, the front Halibrands and massive rear slicks and wheelie bars and that “ready to lunge” stance….it all just clicks. Sweeeet!!!! 

2 hours ago, papajohn97 said:

Dang that’s nice! An A+ on that candy orange paint job. The color, the original mostly stock body with the cool stock head light pods, the big crate motor, the front Halibrands and massive rear slicks and wheelie bars and that “ready to lunge” stance….it all just clicks. Sweeeet!!!! 

Much obliged.  Thanks for the kind words.

4 hours ago, Lobo2me said:

Nice job! Paint looks great and a really clean build. I usually don't go for clear parts (for other than windows) but your execution and color matching is superb and it looks spectacular. I love it!

I appreciate it Steve.  A lot of work went into this one.

15 hours ago, carrucha said:

Very sharp.  The clear hood looks good on this build.  Cool body color.

Much appreciated Hector.  The hood turned out to look pretty kewl on this build.  That candy color paint was hard to get a uniform coverage.  For me at least.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/27/2023 at 5:52 AM, Andrew McD said:

A proper gasser!  You've really worked out a great painting system as your models consistently have great looking paint.  This is one beautiful model.

Thanks Andrew.  I appreciate the kind words man.

• 2 weeks later...