Model Cars Magazine Forum

Moebius Ford Ramp Truck

Been working on this for some time, had to straighten several parts but missed the warp on the chassis. I had to add some blocks to get the body parts sit level and line up properly, but overall I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome. Question, did any of the moebius truck kits have decals for the hood lettering, I'm looking for a fool proof method to chrome the FORD script on the front edge of the hood. 

IMG_3817.jpg

IMG_3818.jpg

IMG_3819.jpg

• Like 4

On 12/3/2023 at 6:58 PM, Drag Monster said:

Been working on this for some time, had to straighten several parts but missed the warp on the chassis. I had to add some blocks to get the body parts sit level and line up properly, but overall I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome. Question, did any of the moebius truck kits have decals for the hood lettering, I'm looking for a fool proof method to chrome the FORD script on the front edge of the hood. 

Very neatly done, perfect paint and assembly, very impressive!  This kit has the lettering for the hood

s-l1600.png

Edited by hct728(Bob)
  • Like 1