Model Cars Magazine Forum

Challenger Kammback: a unique 1970 Dodge concept car... Inspired by Harry Bradley

Claude Thibodeau

On 1/14/2024 at 10:22 AM, Keef said:

I absolutely LOVE this one!! Phenomenal work and I really love the custom intake! 

Thanks Keith!

As much as I would like to lay claim to the idea for the intake... I was inspired by a one-of car I saw in the Goodguys Gazette. An idea too good to leave alone, I guess!

CT

On 1/14/2024 at 3:43 PM, Steve H said:

Ah yes, another masterpiece from the house of Claude. Beautiful concept and execution, as others mentioned, the alignment of the hood and intake is impressive. One of those little things can make or break the overall look. You nailed it as always. Keep em coming sir, they’re always a treat. 

Steve

Hi Steve! 

I can tell you haven't lost your eye for details, and it's a good thing! More models to come soon...

CT

7 minutes ago, Claude Thibodeau said:

...and the studio thanks you, Bruce!

Oh, I saw some of your entries in a video about NNL West: as usual, your paint work was stellar!

CT

Thank you sir. 

On 1/22/2024 at 11:16 PM, Lunajammer said:

Alas, how I long for the return of the two door station wagon (shooting brake?). This is a smooooth smoothy. A pleasure to appreciate another of your master mash-ups.

Thank you Mike! I have a few other custom "station wgons" coming up: a Javelin and a 1970 Eldo. Stay tuned!

CT

That is what Chrysler, GM, and Ford should have considered as an extension of the Pony Car line. You have created an excellent example of design ingenuity, very well done. Love the details especially the hood, and the paint is perfection.