Model Cars Magazine Forum

87-93 Fox Body Mustang LX Hatchback Resin Body, Was It Ever Made?

I remember some years ago I contacted I think it was Greg Wann? I think he or someone was going to make Aero style 87-93 Mustang LX Hatchback bodies in resin to use with the 1990 Mustang kit from Revell. Did that ever come to fruition? I never heard back from him. I'd like to build a model version of my car. I'm on again off again with this hobby and don't frequent here much. Usually only in the winter months I think about models. Sorry if this has been asked before. Any help would be appreciated.

Greg hasn't been here on about a year and a 1/2. But I think he did finish it.

His company name is "Holy Grail Resin". You might be able to get ahold of him through that name but li looks like a lot of the posts on the website for the last year are spam, I see it's on facebook too, might be the best way to get a hold of him.

I have attempted to contact Greg a couple times also & have never heard back.. A guy in Canada, Gary Chevale ?  forgive the spelling I know it’s wrong.  Cast one also, bought it a couple years back.  Not totally thrilled with it but it’s all I have.

I have some of Greg's bodies. He's active on facebook and has a group called "Holy Grail Resin Model Parts." I spoke with him a few months ago and told him I wanted to order some stuff. The thing is that for the last year and a half, I reach out to him and he either doesn't reply back or he replies back but then doesn't answer when it comes down to ordering something. He is in the middle of building a new shop, so I think he's not currently set up for casting bodies. But the communication has been an issue for me. Hopefully he get's things back up and running soon since it was so easy buying stuff from him a few years ago.

I do want to re-emphasize that this has been an issue more recently and not in the past. If he got back to casting and selling again, I would do business with him again in a heartbeat. 

I just order 4 of these bodies from Gary Chevalle less than a month ago and received them in about 2 weeks time. As others have said he is on that Facebook page. Here is what I received.IMG_20231227_181455.thumb.jpg.7c9900a278d65a622c23cca8b2c63e5b.jpg

11 hours ago, hgbben said:

I just order 4 of these bodies from Gary Chevalle less than a month ago and received them in about 2 weeks time. As others have said he is on that Facebook page. Here is what I received.IMG_20231227_181455.thumb.jpg.7c9900a278d65a622c23cca8b2c63e5b.jpg

Are these 1/25 or 1/24 scale?

• 2 weeks later...