Model Cars Magazine Forum

Pro Street 55 Chevy

James2

Today I added the pedals, brake master cylinder and some wheelie bars. Now I realize I used the brake MC from the Nova, which appears to non-power brakes. That will need addressed! But after the WB went on. Do I add a spoiler and chute? After all it is a Pro Street car...

What do you think?

33 minutes ago, Zippi said:

If it was my build I would keep it clean and more on the sleeper side.  You don't want to advertise you have a street beast.  I'd leave the spoiler & chute off.  

I hear ya, but I think the blower and scoop sticking out of the hood are a giveaway. LoL

21 minutes ago, James2 said:

I hear ya, but I think the blower and scoop sticking out of the hood are a giveaway. LoL

I hear ya dude but a chute to me means a 8-9 sec car.  Either way it's going to look pretty kewl.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, FoMoCo66 said:

Slowly but shirley am I right. Nice paint. Are you going to black out the trim or put chrome on it.

Thanks, the side trim will be chrome, everything else will be black including the head and taillight trim.