Model Cars Magazine Forum

Daytona Charger Found

Mike 1017

1/16 scale? 1/24 scale? 1/25 scale? 1/43 scale?

1966? 1967? 1968? 1969? 1970? 1971? 1972? 1973? 1974? 2005? 2006? 2018? 2021?

I'm not trying to be a "smart-a__" here, but your description doesn't really "say it all". 

Please provide as many details as you can whenever making a Wanted post... I don't think it's possible to provide too much information about what you are seeking... and pictures are extremely helpful, too!

Thanks 

Edited by '70 Grande
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, '70 Grande said:

1/16 scale? 1/24 scale? 1/25 scale? 1/43 scale?

1966? 1967? 1968? 1969? 1970? 1971? 1972? 1973? 1974? 2005? 2006? 2018? 2021?

I'm not trying to be a "smart-a__" here, but your description doesn't really "say it all". 

Please provide as many details as you can whenever making a Wanted post... I don't think it's possible to provide too much information about what you are seeking... and pictures are extremely helpful, too!

Thanks 

Mark What is wrong with you. Off your meds?  If you can't figure out what kind of cars that most of us build here and what Daytona I want. Keep your smart ass comments to yourself OOP's it's a free country . So keep making a fool out of yourself.

I LUV YOU 

Mike

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mike 1017 said:

Mark What is wrong with you. Off your meds?  If you can't figure out what kind of cars that most of us build here and what Daytona I want. Keep your smart ass comments to yourself OOP's it's a free country . So keep making a fool out of yourself.

I LUV YOU 

Mike

He was a bit rough but he does kinda have a point Michael.

Are you looking for a '69 Daytona, AMT/MPC or Revell/Monogram?

I'm assuming you don't mean a "modern" Charger from from Lindberg or AMT. There are Daytona decals available for the Lindberg kit, I haven't seen any for the newer AMT kit yet though. 

• Like 1

Mike,

I'm sorry. 

When I read your post title, I overlooked the word Daytona and thought you were looking for a Charger kit. For that reason, I thought your request was too vague, and I responded in what I thought would be a helpful way.

I was wrong for posting what I did.

I'm publicly offering you my apology here 

Mark 

16 hours ago, Mike 1017 said:

I LUV YOU 

Mike

I read this and I think you might be the one off your meds. Over react much?

🙄

1 hour ago, iamsuperdan said:

I read this and I think you might be the one off your meds. Over react much?

🙄

No, I drank too much coffee and got a tremendous caffeine high. He just pissed me off.

Mike

16 hours ago, Can-Con said:

He was a bit rough but he does kinda have a point Michael.

Are you looking for a '69 Daytona, AMT/MPC or Revell/Monogram?

I'm assuming you don't mean a "modern" Charger from from Lindberg or AMT. There are Daytona decals available for the Lindberg kit, I haven't seen any for the newer AMT kit yet though. 

Yes I should have. I just took it for granted that everyone would know what I was looking for. He just pissed me off.

Thanks

Mike

Edited by Mike 1017
wrong word

12 hours ago, '70 Grande said:

Mike,

I'm sorry. 

When I read your post title, I overlooked the word Daytona and thought you were looking for a Charger kit. For that reason, I thought your request was too vague, and I responded in what I thought would be a helpful way.

I was wrong for posting what I did.

I'm publicly offering you my apology here 

Mark 

Mark Apology accepted.  I also apologize and for the PM I sent you Yes, I should have had a better description, but I took it for granted that everyone knew what I was looking for.

Do you have an AMT or Monogram 1969 Daytona Charger to trade? LOL

Sincerely

Mike

1 hour ago, iamsuperdan said:

Oh, and if you bothered to look through the Trading Post, I know of at least one Daytona being offered there.

I did bother to look at the Trading Post all the way back to September, I didn't see it.

What page did you see it on?

Thanks

Mike

Edited by Mike 1017
wrong word

3 hours ago, Mike 1017 said:

I did but prices are getting out of hand. 

Mike

Any vintage kit, sellers are asking for stupid money for them.

There are a few I’d love to get but, like you said, prices are ridiculous.

Edited by BlackSheep214

4 hours ago, Mike 1017 said:

I did but prices are getting out of hand. 

Mike

13 minutes ago, BlackSheep214 said:

Any vintage kit, sellers are asking for stupid money for them.

There are a few I’d love to get but, like you said, prices are ridiculous.

TBH....I too did not reply ...to OP as to not be  "assuming"....what would be "outta line?"

I have the "postage stamp" tin box Daytona Charger F/S... I picked up at Hobby Lobby for $17.99 ...add shipping to your destination....or what would you offer in a comparable trade.... keep in mind I have a sizable stash & I'm in the lower 48.

17 hours ago, Duane Garner said:

There's an AMT Dodge Daytona kit on Mike's Decals website, listed in the Dutch Sale for $21, right now!

Thanks for the info. He wants $15.50 for shipping. I always go to the P.O to mail my trades. The last time I went I paid under $8.00. This is the same thing that happens on E-Bay a good price then the sellers what to charge ridicules amounts to ship.

Mike

• Mike 1017 changed the title to Daytona Charger Found