Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lowenbrau Porsche 962 – Daytona 1986

1/43 scale isn’t easy, but you did an awesome job making it look proper and clean.  

I really like how sharp your panel lines are, they can’t be too thick and rough for 1/43 scale subjects, and you nailed them!   Good work!

• Like 2

Beautiful job on that Porsche Mark, glad you went with the headlights and not covered over.

One of my all-time favorites. I did a painting of that car posted in the "Auto Art" forum.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Allan31 said:

Beautiful job on that Porsche Mark, glad you went with the headlights and not covered over.

One of my all-time favorites. I did a painting of that car posted in the "Auto Art" forum.

Care to share a link to it here?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2024 at 2:21 AM, cifenet said:

1/43 scale isn’t easy, but you did an awesome job making it look proper and clean.  

I really like how sharp your panel lines are, they can’t be too thick and rough for 1/43 scale subjects, and you nailed them!   Good work!

I second that 100%. I've seen a lot of 1/43 scale models that had panel lines which are way out of proportion, even before anyone scribed them. Maybe that's one of the things that explains the huge price differences for models in that particular scale.

Your build is looking just great!