Model Cars Magazine Forum

Aoshima DeLorean

22 hours ago, Bugatti Fan said:

Decal or decals?    I'm sure they used to be named Waterslide Transfers.

That doesn't change the question some are asking;  What is included?  Waterslide Transfers, or Waterslide Transfer?

And I think we can take from the pics above encompassing wheel emblems, dash gauges, and a license plate from the BTTF version (not to mention a history of reasonably comprehensive decal sheets from Aoshima) that the DMC12 version will have decalS too.

🙂👍

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bugatti Fan said:

Terminology Pete.

Not sure why this was such a hangup.  As the parts list scan shows, decal (sheet) contains bunch of individual decals on it.  As it has been mentioned, is it a translation issue.

Posted (edited)

Not a hang up Pete. 

Just an observation that waterslide transfers have now come to be described as decals over the years.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

Regardless, the bog standard  De Lorean is a kit that has been on my wish list for years and pleased to see one issued at long last. To be fair, if it were not for the Back To The Future films it would have been just another car that would have faded into oblivion like many others, and never be kitted at all. It was to have been Northern Ireland's premier car manufacturer, but ran at a loss untiI the government eventually had enough and pulled the plug on subsidising it

!l

Edited by Bugatti Fan