Model Cars Magazine Forum

It's been a while since I've posted, but I had this idea that turned out pretty decent, so I thought I'd share.  I've never been a huge fan of the Racer's Wedge - it seemed to always shoot up in the air too high.  I have a couple of them, including an original, but I thought, "why not cut it up and bring it down a bit?"  I cut the ramp in two, and then altered the box.  I'm sure someone else has done it before, but it's my first shot at something like this! Thanks for letting me share.

IMG_3734.jpg

IMG_3735.jpg

IMG_3736.jpg

IMG_3738.jpg

IMG_3739.jpg

• Like 6

I really Like this build. Using the factory Two-Tone on the bed unifies the whole thing.  It looks very real, and something that would have been seen back in the day. Very Sharp Build!

Good Show.

39 minutes ago, stavanzer said:

I really Like this build. Using the factory Two-Tone on the bed unifies the whole thing.  It looks very real, and something that would have been seen back in the day. Very Sharp Build!

Good Show.

Thanks!  That was one of my goals! 

Now see, this right here... I can absolutely get behind this. Far better looking and practical. Colors, concept and execution are great. Very nicely done.