Model Cars Magazine Forum

General Mayhem, and Blastphemi

WillyBilly

I looked at the original build of Blastphemi, and thought the firewall was left white, but in later episodes the firewall must have been painted flat black as well. I need to fix that. The gold seat were because I cannot be left alone for too long. LOL I will get some better matching seats soon. Also need to make a parachute mount and mount it. Overall, I like how they came out for using what I had around.

GM&B1.jpg

GM&B2.jpg

GM&B3.jpg

GM&B5.jpg

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, Kenmojr said:

Interesting builds for sure...

If you are unfamiliar, they are from a Motor Trend TV show called Roadkill. A 440 powered 68 Charger, and Hemi powered 55 Chevy. Both cars started out as body shells. The Charger was a roller, and the 55 was just the shell, and front sheet metal.

roadkill-general-mayhem-hellcat-swap-1968-dodge-charger-drag-0058.jpg

4b8bfc946287ea8395188c40a04998c7.png

• Like 1

On 4/20/2024 at 11:09 AM, WillyBilly said:

I looked at the original build of Blastphemi, and thought the firewall was left white, but in later episodes the firewall must have been painted flat black as well. I need to fix that. The gold seat were because I cannot be left alone for too long. LOL I will get some better matching seats soon. Also need to make a parachute mount and mount it. Overall, I like how they came out for using what I had around.

GM&B1.jpg

GM&B2.jpg

GM&B3.jpg

GM&B5.jpg

That is so cool! I love that show! I would love to make a nascarlo or the Rotsun sometime, I just don't have the time.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2024 at 3:49 PM, Scott8950 said:

Ahhh i haven't haven't seen that. I agree with you about the vintage horsepower. 

Season 6 Episode 7 of Roadkill Garage they converted General Mayhem back to vintage HP.

Just started watching Season 9 Episode 1 and they are bringing back the Bootleg Ford Fordor. Now I got the bug to build it. This is a pic from a few years back, couldn't find a current shot. But check out the episode if you can.

image.png.31ccac81c626e5736cf234d16ec14a3f.png

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LennyB said:

Season 6 Episode 7 of Roadkill Garage they converted General Mayhem back to vintage HP.

Just started watching Season 9 Episode 1 and they are bringing back the Bootleg Ford Fordor. Now I got the bug to build it. This is a pic from a few years back, couldn't find a current shot. But check out the episode if you can.

image.png.31ccac81c626e5736cf234d16ec14a3f.png

I will look the episodes up and watch them. The ford is really cool it would be something neat to build.

• Like 1

On 4/24/2024 at 6:20 PM, Scott8950 said:

The charger ended up with a modern hemi.

DDqp_AUWAAA2L7t.jpeg

general-mayham-hemi.png

Season 6 ep #7 they removed everything related to the modern hemi and in ep #12 and #13 returned to a fully built 440 that they started with.

Edited by WillyBilly