Model Cars Magazine Forum

16 hours ago, Mike 1017 said:

louis,

Every time I look at your ship, I see something different. Do you have a stem to stern picture? How long did it take you to build it?

Mike

It took 3 years to build this...1,532 hours.............I couldn't fit the whole ship in one pic...it's more than 3 feet long   

9 hours ago, louis Carabott said:

It took 3 years to build this...1,532 hours.............I couldn't fit the whole ship in one pic...it's more than 3 feet long   

Maybe pictures taken from a ladder looking down?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, louis Carabott said:

Have to try that one though am a bit afraid I will phone down Im 76 years old :) 

Just thinking. How about using a small home drone that has a camera and works with cell phone. A flyby video would be KOOL.

Mike

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mike 1017 said:

Just thinking. How about using a small home drone that has a camera and works with cell phone. A flyby video would be KOOL.

Mike

Good Idea..my grandson has a drone and I will ask him to take a few shots....thanks for the tip 👍

Amazing build and detail and realism.  Have you ever taken it and displayed it at a show, library, museum, etc?  The last time I visited the Smithsonian museum in DC there were several large scale ship models on display.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, vamach1 said:

Amazing build and detail and realism.  Have you ever taken it and displayed it at a show, library, museum, etc?  The last time I visited the Smithsonian museum in DC there were several large scale ship models on display.

Yes I displayed in one of our annual expos ....It is at home ....maybe one day I will donate it tothe Malta Maritime museum 

• Like 1