Model Cars Magazine Forum

goin postal 2..

as i am very, how shall we say..frugal. cheap. scotch... i try to price my kits at what i would feel comfortable if i were buying it. that said, theres a ton of work in this thing. im charging 70.00 plus 7.50 s&H. i know this gets into the cringing territory, but i gotta. but you are getting a complete kit. heck, theres even cnc work involved in this critter. as far as how fast it'll go..i had a 1;1 of this jeep. it was fairly quick. but being that top heavy with an 80" wb..it was quite a white knunckle ride.

Harry, I saw this rascal when it was first out the mold, and THEN you could see the workmanship in it! Now that it's been refined into it's final form it looks to be even MORE(Morer?) killer! It'll definately be a REALLY cool model! I hope he sells ALOT of 'em! :D (other than the one I buy!)

• 3 weeks later...
as i am very, how shall we say..frugal. cheap. scotch... i try to price my kits at what i would feel comfortable if i were buying it. that said, theres a ton of work in this thing. im charging 70.00 plus 7.50 s&H. i know this gets into the cringing territory, but i gotta. but you are getting a complete kit. heck, theres even cnc work involved in this critter. as far as how fast it'll go..i had a 1;1 of this jeep. it was fairly quick. but being that top heavy with an 80" wb..it was quite a white knunckle ride.

And worth every nickle of it! An awesome kit to say the least.

JerryK

The Resin Realm

http://resinrealm.net

Hey Jeff.. Been waiting for this to be done.. I eye it every meeting.. However will you only be offering it as a kit or can i get just the body, doors, grill, interior tub, dash and decals.. Reason I ask Is i would just be tossing the frame, engine, wheels, suspension, seats and the rest.. Let me know.. Thanks Rick

Gee,

Now how cool would that DJ Dispatcher be, carrying a nice hot pizza??????? :P

Art

• 2 years later...