Model Cars Magazine Forum

I did it !!!!

OUTSTANDING,Benjamin!!! But as Dave correctly stated, NOW the REALLY hard part starts! Just have faith in yourself, give EVERYTHING you do your BEST shot,learn FROM your mistakes, and remember that you'll see alot of setbacks before you get your shot,BUT when it comes,GO FOR IT!!! GOOD LUCK Benjamin!biggrin.gifwink.gif

Outstanding! Congratulations! Especially for getting it done early!

I would like to add one thing - You never stop learning in life - EVER! So learn with purpose and set a goal. Be it trade schools, college or even just personal skills.

Maybe the power plant has tuition assistance or reimbursement. A very valuable benefit. If I had used my employers tuition assistance from day one - I'd have a Bachelors by now.

The more education you have the more choices you have as your life moves on down the highway.

One more thing - never limit yourself. Don't let those around you limit you either.

Congratulations, again!

Good work, Ben.

Whether formally or informally, acquire as much knowledge as you can and apply it where possible. The world of education to an adult is far more open and flexible, and you can learn a lot more from things outside a classroom, especially for vocational purposes.

Speaking as someone with a college degree, and about 60% of an M.Ed., college has started to become overrated. I encourage what is called informal learning and experiential learning (learning from just going through life.) I've found those lessons, while not always more lucrative, were more fulfilling and far more interesting.

Check this out for a little more on that topic. http://www.infed.org/index.htm

The writings there can get a little egg-headed, but it's still some interesting reading. And something a lot of people can take good things from.

Whatever your future and your decisions, I wish you nothing less than as much happiness and success as you're capable of achieving.

Charlie Larkin