Model Cars Magazine Forum

67 Chevelle Hot Rod

Romell R

QUESTION...WHY THE MSD MARINE SYSTEM? :)

Well as its really the same system , the only differance is the color and it just has water resistant connections. And did you notice its the AL-2 version?(And I just happened to have it when I started this project) I decieded instead of going out and buying a new one I'd save myself $259.00

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I am so glad to see you back here and posting things.

That is one killer engine,my friend, but street legal??

its very street legal in the state of california there are no limits on horse power here. and the car is so old it doesnt have to me smoged. :o

A very pretty engine, Rommel and I hope it runs as good as it looks. Are those carburators on top or some kind of fuel injection?

You ever going to finish that truck? I think the last I saw was the working lights.

Hey Jim those are 650cfm demon carbs, and im back on the truck now....B)

Holy Cow! I just did an Aftashox marathon! I found your wrecker last nite at almost bedtime. I ended up missing some sleep, 'cause I could't stop looking until I had been through the whole thread! And well worth it too! Tonite I find this thread in your reply to another thread, and I've been through all of this one too! Your builds are informative and entertaining, not to mention downright amazing! You may notice I'm using a lot of exclamation marks! It's impossible not to! Thanks for sharing all this with us.

<br />Holy Cow! I just did an Aftashox marathon! I found your wrecker last nite at almost bedtime. I ended up missing some sleep, 'cause I could't stop looking until I had been through the whole thread! And well worth it too! Tonite I find this thread in your reply to another thread, and I've been through all of this one too! Your builds are informative and entertaining, not to mention downright amazing! You may notice I'm using a lot of exclamation marks! It's impossible not to! Thanks for sharing all this with us.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

LOL! I like this guy Basher! thx for the compliment my friend! hey! now im using alot of exclamation marks! i cant stop! OMG!!!!!!!!!

<br />Hi,new member here but I have been following your work for sometime now. This is looking really hot and your models are a fantastic display of talent. Glad to finally be commenting on your work.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Thx Clutch Im glad you enjoy it! Welcome aboard! heres one you might enjoy checking out <ahttp://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif' alt=':rolleyes:'> http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=33737&st=0

Edited by Aftashox

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Rommel!

Yes I did follow your Nova, excellent work and very imformative. There's lots of tips I could use like using aluminium panels to create dents and the turbo set up looks awesome. Then there's your big rig with lights!!! Very cool work......

• 2 weeks later...

Hey fellas you can get the tube bender at you local hobby store, and they come it two sizes 1/8 and 1/32 ...thx for all the compliments on the build I wanted to share these parting shots with ya before she goes to glass I hope you enjoy. The rear bumper will be installed tomarrow. Thx for following my build you guys are the greatest!

finaledetail006.jpg

finaledetail007.jpg

finaledetail005.jpg

What an awesome project and your workmanship is "over the top!"

• 1 month later...