Model Cars Magazine Forum

Bizzare Race Car thread

icksnay emlingray.......

don't need you to stir the pot too!

Sorry! I was just asking a simple question. I swear, this forum is getting more and more like another one I know of.... :P:blink:

Sorry! I was just asking a simple question. I swear, this forum is getting more and more like another one I know of.... :P:blink:

Lee- No need to be concerned. I don't know what happened to the other thread, but then again, I really don't care. We are here, now... and having a good time. What could be better?

Well, I mean, other than actually working on a model, of course!

Besides, after what I saw yesterday on... that other forum, it makes this board the true Heaven!

Lee- No need to be concerned. I don't know what happened to the other thread, but then again, I really don't care. We are here, now... and having a good time. What could be better?

Well, I mean, other than actually working on a model, of course!

Besides, after what I saw yesterday on... that other forum, it makes this board the true Heaven!

Building models, now there is a novel idea! :blink: I was just curious, as we seemed the last I looked, to be having fun with the thread! Always gotta be someone to ruin things.

Building models, now there is a novel idea! :rolleyes: I was just curious, as we seemed the last I looked, to be having fun with the thread! Always gotta be someone to ruin things.

I don't think Mike was trying to ruin anything, seems more like he was making a funny because of whatever it was that happened there. I don't see it having anything to do with what you posted. I suspect people are puzzled as to why that thread disappeared... which probably freaked out a few.

I don't think Mike was trying to ruin anything, seems more like he was making a funny because of whatever it was that happened there. I don't see it having anything to do with what you posted. I suspect people are puzzled as to why that thread disappeared... which probably freaked out a few.

It wasn't Mike.

:rolleyes:

Three odd ones.

Supermodified driven by Tim Richmond in the early 1980's & quickly banned, It broke several track records. Yes, it has three wheels on the right side & one on the left!!

RS.jpg

Is their a website for this car? I would like to learn more about it.

---

this thread won't even make it to 10 pages if people don't stop talking about the removed threads.