Model Cars Magazine Forum

50 Olds Convertible

Olds Rocket 88

WHOA!!! MY (used ta be) Green Bay Packers, 50 Olds bank doesn't have opening hood or Engine compartment detail! THOSE are NICE! Are they die-cast or resin? Either way, they ARE beautiful. I LOVE the Convert! But that lil gasser's tha MOOK too!!!!:D;)B);)

Great. That convertible looks very realistic, paintjob is amazing and detailing looks good. I also like the interior very much. That Gasser version is nice too, only bad thing is that it's matt colored, not gloss I mean. But engine looks good and stance is perfect. It's nice to see these being built. :(

Those have to be THE best reworked diecasts ever done, That Convertable looks like it was made that way,That Gasser looks like something right out of the early to mid 60's ,Very cool, How in the world did you get the windshield frame on the convertable to look so nice? Great work on all 3, I have to say I can't pick a favorite, I love all 3 of them. :lol: