Model Cars Magazine Forum

69 Daytona Pro Mod 1/16th scale updated 4/3/12 ..It's a wrap!

You sir have all kinds of tricks up your sleeve dont you? :rolleyes: It's like im getting a lesson in building here. Your use of tools is just awesome! Thanks.

Watch me pull a rabit outta my hat :rolleyes: Thx Ron and if you have learned just one thing from this build then that makes it all worth it.:rolleyes:

Hey Romell. Absolutely killer job my friend. You awed me with your F-350, and now this. You are one dedicated individual. And I've dealt with Rob at RB, and his parts always amaze me when they arrive. He's a craftsman like yourself. I've been watchin' this build since day 1, and I wait with baited breath for every update. Exceptional work Romell.

Hey Romell. Absolutely killer job my friend. You awed me with your F-350, and now this. You are one dedicated individual. And I've dealt with Rob at RB, and his parts always amaze me when they arrive. He's a craftsman like yourself. I've been watchin' this build since day 1, and I wait with baited breath for every update. Exceptional work Romell.

Hey BigEd im glad youre following along , you and I go back a few years... that F-350 was completed almost 4 years ago. Good to have you aboard.

Ok fellas i have another small update I was able to get the rear end assmebly almost completed I'll have it done today just have to make a couple small modifications (my calculations werent exact)

any way heres what i have for you today.

four link and wheelie bars semi complete

rearassembly002.jpg

heres the reas shock assembly ready for installation

rearassembly004.jpg

mock up

rearassembly005.jpg

here you can see the fire wall installed

rearassembly006.jpg

Rear coil over being adjusted....

rearassembly013.jpg

final mock .....

rearassembly011.jpg

more updates later today B)

Guest Sickfish

Now that's a HEMI!! Awesome work General Romell! 

Hope to get a few items ( coilovers ) from Robert, in the near future, myself 

Cheers mate, Cliffo 

Now that's a HEMI!! Awesome work General Romell! 

Hope to get a few items ( coilovers ) from Robert, in the near future, myself 

Cheers mate, Cliffo 

Hey Cliffo Thx for the compliment once again, Robert make some really nice coilovers I bought some from him last year, everything he makes is quality. Take care buddy! B)

First let me appolgize for the poor picture quality , Im gonna get a new camera this week. Second I have a small update, I was able to get the rear assembly all bolted up and I covered the seat in carbon kevlar i hope you enjoy the pics.:huh:

rearchassis001.jpg

rearchassis002.jpg

rearchassis003.jpg

rearchassis004.jpg

rearchassis005.jpg

Kevlar seat

kevlarseat004.jpg

kevlarseat005.jpg

Stay tuned for more.....

Guest JamesDE

Really awesome build here... As always I am amazed with your attention to detail and the way you fab up stuff is just insane.... Great work!

Thx a heap James & Don for the kind compliments........

I was able to get the wheel tubs fabbed up today I'll get paint on them in the morning and bolt them on but for know heres a small update enjoy. B)

Wheeltubs003.jpg

Wheeltubs004.jpg

Wheeltubs002.jpg

bothtubscompleted002.jpg

bothtubscompleted001.jpg

bothtubscompleted003.jpg

bothtubscompleted004.jpg

Stay tuned for more tomarrow...... :lol: