Model Cars Magazine Forum

Well lets see;

1953 Chrysler New Yorker Deluxe (331 HEMI)

1966 Plymouth Valiant V100 2 dr couple ( 360 Mopar Performace create motor & 4 spd)

1974 Dodge Charger Rally (400 cid) - (1 of 105 made that year)

1981 Chrysler Imperial ( have 2 of them, 1 has 36000 mile & the other is a rare moon roof model)

1991 Dodge Ram 250 ( 360 cid and every option avalible that year)

1998 Plymouth Breeze ( work car)

2005 Dodge Caravan

And yes; MOPAR OR NO-CAR

Thanks Joe, were those Alfa Romeo sold in the U.S.?

No, as Roadkill stated, the 164 was the last, until the Dart, which is the upsized Gullietta, and the new Cherokee here is also based off that platform...........I believe the next Chrysler 200 and Dodge Avenger will also be based on that platform. Supposedly the current ones (my 200 included) share their basic platforms with the Mitsubishi Lancer and Hyundai Sonata, as well as the basic design of their 2.4l engines.

Couple pretty nice mustangs right there. What's the mod list on that cobra other than the whipple? I also see 03/4 seats and brakes on that fox. What is it packing under the hood. Beautiful lx!

Thanks Fred, yeah my 03 was my gonna be a pulley and exhaust only car that went overboard. It's been my labor of love the past few years. Some of the major mods are Whipple 2.9, Full return fuel system, two Walbro 400lph pumps, Killer Chiller intercooler kit, Stage 3 Snow meth kit, Full Magnaflow exhaust, Completely rebuilt IRS, all powdercoated and delrin bushings added etc etc. Hoping for 700hp+ when I get it tuned soon :D

The LX was my first car actually, one of the reasons I probably got out of modeling lol. I bought it when I was 14 myself. Have had it 12-13 years now. It's got a full Trickflow H/C/I set, exhaust, suspension, 03 Cobra anniversary brakes, 03 Cobra sets yada yada. My baby

I want to build a 1:1 of each and I can't believe no one has made an 03-04 Cobra model kit :blink:

My buddy Brandon and I just recently got back into this hobby as it has been cheaper than our real cars :rolleyes:

I still had model kits I bought in my youth collecting dust and have gotten back on the horse in the past few months.

Michael, we got the Alfa 164 as the last ones officially sold here. Always liked the intake runners on those motors.

Steve, HOT Mustangs!!

Thanks Oscar! :)

Thanks Fred, yeah my 03 was my gonna be a pulley and exhaust only car that went overboard. It's been my labor of love the past few years. Some of the major mods are Whipple 2.9, Full return fuel system, two Walbro 400lph pumps, Killer Chiller intercooler kit, Stage 3 Snow meth kit, Full Magnaflow exhaust, Completely rebuilt IRS, all powdercoated and delrin bushings added etc etc. Hoping for 700hp+ when I get it tuned soon :D

The LX was my first car actually, one of the reasons I probably got out of modeling lol. I bought it when I was 14 myself. Have had it 12-13 years now. It's got a full Trickflow H/C/I set, exhaust, suspension, 03 Cobra anniversary brakes, 03 Cobra sets yada yada. My baby

I want to build a 1:1 of each and I can't believe no one has made an 03-04 Cobra model kit :blink:

My buddy Brandon and I just recently got back into this hobby as it has been cheaper than our real cars :rolleyes:

I still had model kits I bought in my youth collecting dust and have gotten back on the horse in the past few months.

Thanks Oscar! :)

How do you like that snow kit? I have quite a few mustangs myself, I have a blown 97 cobra that I am contemplating meth on. My most recent money pit is my 14 gt500 that will be getting the revan 13/6 kit, long tubes, bullet cams, gears and drag radials. You on svtp ever? I'm freakshow12 over there Edited by freakshow12

• 1 month later...

09-28-09_2115.jpg

with the 2 in. scoop,

40728_441464999142_529389142_5271549_181

with the 4.5 in scoop and new backyard paint job... its always changing variations of black lol :rolleyes:

8B44946C-CA33-4E9C-912B-D82515796FB3-243

Ive got a few of these resin bodies.... they use the grand national or monte carlo kit as a donor.

Ive got 3 1:1 Cutlasses myself, an 84, 86, and 87

thanks its no 85 mustang gt for sure like my avatar pic, but for 2.0 displacement that little ecotec motor with the eaton supercharger really moves through the 5 gears quick!

not to mention both back doors open backwards like the chevrolet and ford pickup trucks on both sides real neat car been pretty problem free for the 3 years i've owned it

in pretty good shape at 105k and 10 years old

Here's my baby. 2003 GT 35,000 miles.ive had her for 5 years and put 12,000 on the clock. Hoping to hold on to her til kids are done college and then add a couple hundred horsepower!

00CA1ADA-6771-46A9-ABBF-16F2BA185C34.jpg

I should mention she hibernates for 9 months out of the year.

B24A3431-771C-4947-800F-75B1D7753C4C.jpg

Edited by Greg Cullinan

My wife has an 11 f150 fx4, I have an 05 ram 3500 4x4 with a cummins. Fun stuff in the garage is a full stable of mustangs. Older ones are not restored yet but I have a few I drive a bit

65 fastback

66 gt fastback

66 convertible

84 Capri RS t top

85 Capri RS t top

85 Capri GS 5.0 5 speed ( the rare one)

97 svt cobra convertible.

07 Shelby gt500 convertible. Shelby 40th # 267

14 Shelby gt500 glass roof

Now looking to upgrade wife's truck to same model but in new orange color for 14

My daily driver is a 1981 Holden WB panel van.Here she is.wwbb_zps8c644f42.jpgAnd my weekend toy is also a van, although it's currently in a million pieces getting rebuilt again.big.jpg

These are really cool. I like both paint jobs. And your weekend "van" front end looks like a camaro/firebird. Would love to drive one of these.