Model Cars Magazine Forum

Nader's Nightmare

Psychographic

It's quite possible that there will be no more updates on this build.

There is a conflict between what I feel is protecting myself and the rules of this board. So chances are my posting privileges will be soon revoked. It's the boards rule and I choose not to abide by it, so they have every right to remove me.

To all who took the time to reply, thank you.

I started looking way back at the start and just took another look ... glad to see the Corvair make it's appearance. This is some magnificent work going on ... I'm fully hooked now! And, I really just like the look you've got. :)

Well it seems we've reached an agreement we can both live with, so on with the show. Lets see, where was I, oh yeah the build.

The start of the worlds most strange header. This was the 3rd set I made and to be honest, I was just about to give up and put some ugly manifolds on the inside heads. Trying to line up the tubing to engines that aren't securely attached to the coupler, which is not attached to the frame was no fun. I bet it took 3 hours to make this header, but in the end, I think I came out victorious.

P8250138.jpg

this is the one that goes in between both engines,

A couple of shots of it in place. Yes, it dumps to the front.

P8260140.jpg

P8260142.jpg

Edited by Psychographic

Glad everything worked out. Sounded like Dejavu all over again.

Got an idea if you like for the air cleaners. Permanent coffee filter. No, don't install miniature coffee filters on them. Use the metal screen to wrap around the center of the air filter.

This is way 2 cool Dave.