Model Cars Magazine Forum

White Gloves

I do have cotton gloves, but my wife is an RN so I have a box of latex exam gloves that work as well.

Latex gloves are killer!

No really, they will kill me if I try and wear them! :lol:

I use food handling type gloves when I paint and the white cotton gloves for handling painted bodies! Also wash my hands really good and often with dawn dish soap to take the excess oils off!

Latex gloves are killer!

I use food handling type gloves when I paint and the white cotton gloves for handling painted bodies! Also wash my hands really good and often with dawn dish soap to take the excess oils off!

Too much Dawn will damage your skin.......it will dry out, crack and peel. Old machinists trick....powdered pumice and cold water...Use gloves for handling and painting

Latex gloves are killer!

Actually, my gloves are vinyl, not latex. I know many people react to latex. Medical gloves are available in both.