Model Cars Magazine Forum

52 Hudson

Big Daddy

Well keep in mind i'm pretty new at this and it was first time useing bare metal foil

035.jpg

027.jpg

on this one you will notice the right headlight is missing it went to the shop floor gods spent 1 hour looking for it

002-2.jpg

and i lost both backup lights, big paws and little parts don't go together

001-1.jpg

First Built? First work with BMF? You have a good hand for modeling. You did a good job in the Hudson. The colors i like most.

Did you use the "Tim Flock" Hudson? I think, with whitewall tires it would look little better ;)

One different chromtrim i see on your pictures. On the left side is missing the trim underneath the sidewindows.

First Built? First work with BMF? You have a good hand for modeling. You did a good job in the Hudson. The colors i like most.

Did you use the "Tim Flock" Hudson? I think, with whitewall tires it would look little better ;)

One different chromtrim i see on your pictures. On the left side is missing the trim underneath the sidewindows.

my first build with BMF, it is the tim flock, i was on the fence when it came to doing whitewalls , i fell of on the dark side(no to whitewalls) i just noticed the missing trim ,back on the bench it goes thanks

Edited by Big Daddy

Looks great, like the colour, foiling also looks good, did you like doing it? Are you going to enter it in the Model Show in Guelph in April?

i liked doing the foil it's pretty time consuming but worth it, and i'm far from entering anything in any sort of contest