Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lets put a face to that builder!

Guest Markus355

Here's me from almost two years ago checking out some REAL American made horsepower in a "pickup truck" of sorts. ;)

jmcatpad1small.jpg

And nope, it is not photoshopped either.

Ahhh I see hardware built in my neighborhood. Space shuttles were built in Palmdale. I drive past the facility 2x a weekday. Every time they landed in the west, I could see them coming in from my house and hear the double sonic boom. Then they would fly the 747 with the shuttle piggyback at very low altitude past my house a couple of miles away on the way towards Florida.

My Biggest Build..LOL and my Friends

Hey Jim... That has to be one of my favorite Mongoose Funny Cars

@ Rommel and Mooneyes, feel free to keep a lookout for me as well. I will be at the Phoenix Desert Scale Classic. I did post a flyer over in the upcoming shows folder as well.

Mark I look forward to meeting you at the show.

Edited by Mooneyzs

These are always fun, good to put faces to the names....in most cases! :P :P anyway this is me in my "garage/ cave at our new place, still a work in progress and I'm yet to start anything been more than a yr. and I'm ready :D

000_3710.jpg

000_3711.jpg

Me and a couple of my heroes... 086f1af6.jpg

Ole Snake is looking good there (he still looks good enough to climb into a flopper even today, complete with sun tan). Mongoose is looking a little chubby, but hey at least he is still alive and kicking. I would LOVE to meet those guys myself. Nice photo!

I guess I should get into the act here with a 2 or 3 year pic taken at Chicago's O'Hare airport. I'm on the left . . . .

Natalya.jpg

. . . and WWE diva Natalya on the right.

of you good sir i am quite jealous lol

heres a couple pics of me with my kids

oldest daughter, graduates high school this year

317789_10150372016036022_678901021_8677917_331950811_n.jpg

youngest 2, she will be 5 in may, he is 6 and in kindergarten

302257_10150372016141022_678901021_8677918_1711235441_n.jpg

me and the missus

297334_291300580899245_100000579166282_1157721_1089232599_n.jpg

Always remember rule #19 "Don't get mauled"!! Good advice right there. LOL

I thought it said, "Don't get mailed." Which, if you think about today's postal service, could be the same thing!

:lol: = That's more of that humor stuff, Jim.

Hello fellow modelers: I'm Jeff from Marana AZ. I just found this site and it is incredible,the talent here is truly amazing. I haven't built in years and this place has renewed my interest. I mostly do trucks...just out of the box. Here is a pic of me and what I do to support my habit...lolpost-9536-0-57225300-1332156705_thumb.jppost-9536-0-02671800-1332156725_thumb.jp

Ole Snake is looking good there (he still looks good enough to climb into a flopper even today, complete with sun tan). Mongoose is looking a little chubby, but hey at least he is still alive and kicking. I would LOVE to meet those guys myself. Nice photo!

Dude thats not a sun tan youre looking at. Thats the skin his momma gave him.

Romell, looking forward to meeting you, will be at desert scale with the club, looking forward to the event, its going to be my first time, I am also sponsoring one of the category's as well.

looking forward to seeing ya there Jonathan

Here's a bad pic of me about 15 years ago warming up my big brothers 65 impala Top Doorslammer

meintrevstds-1.jpg

and heres me holding my newest grandson last year, he's only a few days old ,still at the hospital (difficult birth for both of them him and his mum)

june011040.jpg

yes I built it back in 97 put a 97 302 Crate engine .30 over gt40 heads .498 lift roller cam and roller rockers backed a Large case C4 trans ( need to change the trans to an AOD cause I'm tacking 3000 @ 65 mph with 300 gears in the rear.)

fairlaneengine-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

fairlaneinterior2-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

That's nice! I have a marginal resin 63 Fairlane kit - trying to acquire an AMT original. I really like the 62, 63, and 64 Fairlanes. Thanks for the extra pics too.

yes I built it back in 97 put a 97 302 Crate engine .30 over gt40 heads .498 lift roller cam and roller rockers backed a Large case C4 trans ( need to change the trans to an AOD cause I'm tacking 3000 @ 65 mph with 300 gears in the rear.)

Man, I don't know what ANY of that means, but it sounds like you said I have a bad ass car and it drives like a bad ass car, sounds like a bad ass car and I love my bad ass car! :)