Model Cars Magazine Forum

72 Cutlass convertable

slammedi'am

Here is the pics of my 72 Cutlass that I showed a sneak peak too when I joined up...This one I like the most and did a lil more to as I did it for the Gears model contest...This is actually the first big contest or anything I have done with one of my models..

035.jpg

014-1.jpg

007-7.jpg

020-1.jpg

022-1.jpg

Yeah! This is the one that I wanted to see! Nice work on the engine bay and motor. The choice of wheels and tires give this 442 a great "Pro Touring" look. Nice work Shane. I copied a couple of your photos and lightened them up to see a bit more of the interior. Great job on the wood grain effect. Looks great on the dash. Shane, are the colors, met-blue upper and met-green lower?

Yeah! This is the one that I wanted to see! Nice work on the engine bay and motor. The choice of wheels and tires give this 442 a great "Pro Touring" look. Nice work Shane. I copied a couple of your photos and lightened them up to see a bit more of the interior. Great job on the wood grain effect. Looks great on the dash. Shane, are the colors, met-blue upper and met-green lower?

Thanks man...Top is Ford's Sonic Blue and the bottom is GM Gunmetal metallic

Thanks everyone...Probably one my favorite builds..