Model Cars Magazine Forum

I guess the hard work paid off...

ok, seems like the email was legit.

The reason I said you should make sure the message was really from Revell is that just yesterday my daughter got a message saying that she was "wanted" for failing to appear for jury duty. She was pretty freaked out and called me and told me about it. There was a number she was supposed to call to find out what she had to do. Turns out the whole thing was somebody's idea of a "joke" (har de har har... :angry: ).

But apparently you really did win, so all I can say is way to go, Andy! :D

ok, seems like the email was legit.

The reason I said you should make sure the message was really from Revell is that just yesterday my daughter got a message saying that she was "wanted" for failing to appear for jury duty. She was pretty freaked out and called me and told me about it. There was a number she was supposed to call to find out what she had to do. Turns out the whole thing was somebody's idea of a "joke" (har de har har... :angry: ).

But apparently you really did win, so all I can say is way to go, Andy! :D

Yeah, the email address it was sent from was a @revell.com address,so that makes it more believable.

And thanks for the comments!

Is this the same Andy who had trouble with his airbrush not that long ago and now he is a winner in an INTERNATIONAL model contest????

Way to go young man and Donn Yost summed it up- BELIEVE in yourself!!!!!!

Let us know about those freebies one gets as a winner, maybe you can get Stacey to fix up that old Chevy pickup for you!