Model Cars Magazine Forum

71 Cuda, all aluminum hemi

vintagedragfan

BEAUTIFUL. You keep thanking us for looking when we're really staring and studying.

lol , thats cool Dave, wish I had more to post, its pretty time consuming, I do alot of studying! :wacko:

absolutley beautiful BIll!!! like i said, when i get my mill n my lathe, im coming over to your house for lessons! LOL

keep it goin

cheers

bryan

sounds good Bryan, cmon over!

Great work! How did I not see this sooner.

Why not do a belt driven distributor? Awesome work so far!

thank you Jim! thats means alot coming from such a talented machinist as your self, and you did see it sooner when I asked you about the scale of your wheels I have, lol

thats a good idea Tyler, but I'm going to have so much stuff on the front of this engine all ready I figured I would just use a traditional MSD type distibutor, thanks for looking in

Thirteen pages, thirteen broken teeth from my jaw hitting the floor! In my opinion, that mere styrene kit does not deserve to hold the masterpiece you have created.

If you do put it in there though, I don't wanna see a hood covering up that beauty unless it's see-through!

Thirteen pages, thirteen broken teeth from my jaw hitting the floor! In my opinion, that mere styrene kit does not deserve to hold the masterpiece you have created.

If you do put it in there though, I don't wanna see a hood covering up that beauty unless it's see-through!

you bet bill! its only like a 8 or 900 mile drive!

ok, lets see some more mindbending progress buddy

cheers

bryan

Zac, sorry about your teeth brother! I am thinking I might have the whole front clip removable, not sure yet

Bryan thats nothing, just drive about 850 MPH and it wont take but an hour and a half! lol

absolutley beautiful BIll!!! like i said, when i get my mill n my lathe, im coming over to your house for lessons! LOL

keep it goin

cheers

bryan

You have to wait until I have had the chance to meet up with him. Living just a hour or so away, I haven't had the opportunity to spend time with Bill to have him show me the ropes just yet.

I'm afraid if to many people do this Bill will start charging for lessons! :)

You have to wait until I have had the chance to meet up with him. Living just a hour or so away, I haven't had the opportunity to spend time with Bill to have him show me the ropes just yet.

I'm afraid if to many people do this Bill will start charging for lessons! :)

still waiting on you to come by and hang out Bart! we gotta make that happen soon! we missed you at the meeting, would be hard to charge money to teach someone redneck machining!! lol

Great work!, I wish i found this thread a little earlier! :lol:

appreciate that RG

I just found this thread and I can't figure out how I missed it. After reading and drooling over thirteen educational pages, I need to go take a serious nap. My head hurts and the bottom of my jaw is raw from hitting my desk. Truly magnificent work Bill. Now I'm expecting a removable front clip and no paint anywhere up front. Thanks for posting your detailed progress, bro!!