Model Cars Magazine Forum

Moebius 1955 Chrysler C-300

RandyB.

Hello everyone

I am new in this forum and I would like to show my last finished model which I completed about a week ago. This is my first post in this forum. This is the Moebius 1955 Chrysler C-300 which I painted in Model Master "Wimbledon White" to replicate the factory colour "Platinum White". It was a great kit to build and fit together very nicely.

Moebius1955ChryslerC-300_zpsc6ebb4cf.jpg

Moebius1955ChryslerC-300d_zps52ce0af8.jpg

Moebius1955ChryslerC-300m_zpsc57aa0d7.jpg

Edited by RandyB.

Randy, welcome to the forum. It's great to see you here and I'm sure that many of the members familiar with your work on the "other" forum will be looking forward to your comments and topic/posts. Your Chrysler C-300 looks fabulous! In fact, one of the finest builds I've seen. Fury3

Great build!

What did you use to mask off the valve covers?

Thanks everyone for the great comments. Thanks Dave for the welcome to the forum. I'm looking forward to participating here.

Haubenschild. I did not use anything to mask off the valve covers it was all done freehand.... I just made sure I did not drink too much coffee beforehand to keep me from the shakes. Gotta watch that caffeine! :D

Edited by RandyB.

Beautiful!

Which colors did you use for the interior?

Thanks guys for all of the great comments on this build and the warm welcome to this forum. Merkur XR4Ti I just used Model Master "tan" enamel brush paint for the interior and Tamiya "semi-gloss black" for the black accents and the floor.

Edited by RandyB.