Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

I went to Wal-Mart this morning looking for this Dremel and accessory kit - the people who work looked at me like I was from outer space. I can get them from Amazon.com priced at $29.84 Dremel, $20.48 accessories, and $9.35 keyless chuck.

Jim, workers at my local Wal-Mart look like that all the time!

There was a "plastic explosion" in my office today....

312.jpg

Most of these have been checked, and will now be added to the site. For those interested, I should be uploading about 120 new arrivals Sunday around 5:00. These came from a collector in Florida...there are many very cool kits from late 70's and early 80's. Many MPC kits....

There was a "plastic explosion" in my office today....

Most of these have been checked, and will now be added to the site. For those interested, I should be uploading about 120 new arrivals Sunday around 5:00. These came from a collector in Florida...there are many very cool kits from late 70's and early 80's. Many MPC kits....

Site? Which site? Is there anything I should know about?

Working with my Mach 5 got me interested in electronic parts availability. A great supplier was recommended to me.

Jameco Electronics

1355 Shoreway Rd

Belmont, Ca 94002

1-800-831-4242

Their web site is just what you would think it is.

Amongst some electronic things I bought, I also got:

100 foot spool of flat black 30 gauge wrapping (ignition) wire (#22577) for $6.95

10 feet of 0.118"/3mm heat shrink tubing (roll bar padding) (#644834) for $1.95

10 feet of 60 conductor ribbon wire (Gilmer/cog belts, thanks for the idea idogg) (#644199) for $9.95

and 32oz ferric chloride etching solution for $24.94

So many ideas, so little time.

gallery_5771_306_10056.jpg

Went to HL today & got a 50 Ford pickup & Stone,Woods & Cook Willys. They have 30% off on the models. I now have 27 Willys! This past Friday I received 62 Corvette, 51 Chevy & 50 Ford convertibles,62 Pontiac Catalina 421SDS & Double Dragster Kit.James

Edited by Old Gasser

well, I was brosing my lhs after picking up some styrene, and found this on clearence for 9.99, before it was 18.99, WAY too much. But now the price was right so I got it :(

sonoma302.jpg

sonoma305-1.jpg

sonoma312.jpg

sonoma315.jpg

sonoma319.jpg

I put the clear tree in a ziploc bag so the don't get damaged.

And trust me, this ain't going to be no lowrider!! I'm going to try my hand at making this thing extremely "DRIVEN"

Edited by bowtiebadboy333

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...