Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

From the "Embarassment of Riches" Dept:

From the USPS:

Jimmy Flinstone '51 Buick and '51 Nash Sedan Delivery, plus a bonus Big Boy figure

From Hulings Hobby House:

Two AMT '25 Ford Model T kits

From Some Guy:

A leftover Fiat from a Double Dragster reissue.

I don't think I've ever gotten this many kits before noon at any other time in history!

Pics, or it didn't happen.

Just to let ya guys know, I have had successful trades with a few guys on here in case this was a question of if I came through. I am not really known yet for trading but I do ;):) Speaking of.. Thanks to Nick for the Viper and El Destucto Inc (Michael) for the Jurrassic Attack I also got this off Ebay with another couple on the way. I also have a couple more trades in route :D I'm building my "rep" :DDSC02302.jpg

Just to let ya guys know, I have had successful trades with a few guys on here in case this was a question of if I came through. I am not really known yet for trading but I do ;):lol: Speaking of.. Thanks to Nick for the Viper and El Destucto Inc (Michael) for the Jurrassic Attack I also got this off Ebay with another couple on the way. I also have a couple more trades in route :D I'm building my "rep" :lol:DSC02302.jpg

Hey it's in one peice!!!!!!!!!!! Canada Post didn't keep up there standards of crush everything bigger than a envolope.

I got the new release Revell California Wheels 57 Belair. I bought it mainly for the chrome reverse with moon wheels and am really disappointed :lol: these wheels are for the large diameter tires! :D. Oh well, another 57 Chevy is always good :lol:

oldscool

Edited by oldscool

Not plastic but I got a good deal on these for $12. DSC02303.jpgDSC02304.jpgDSC02305.jpg

Not bad! I have quite a few of the Action diecasts, and most of them cost $70-$80 A PIECE!! A couple of them were even over $100!

I found the store Marty has been going to and got these for $30 and some 6x9 speakers for $4. AZ guys Gordons Hobbies is back and It's a great stash for Marty and I but word of mouth will keep him alive and in buisness so pm me if you don't know where it is. DSC02316.jpg

Well yesterday I got the Tamiya mini cooper and a Revell 99 silverado(which I'm going to make stock again, since I got all the pieces).

I'm really excited to build the mini because I've never built a Tamiya kit before. :)

sonoma624-1.jpg

sonoma625.jpg

Edited by bowtiebadboy333

Do you have the address for this Gordons Hobbies?

Simón Rivera

I found the store Marty has been going to and got these for $30 and some 6x9 speakers for $4. AZ guys Gordons Hobbies is back and It's a great stash for Marty and I but word of mouth will keep him alive and in buisness so pm me if you don't know where it is. DSC02316.jpg

Last night, on e-Bay, I scored a Jo-Han Chrysler Turbine Car kit for less than $30-shipping included!

I've seen these kits listed as high as $95!

I can't wait until it comes in! :o

Sweet!! I had a chance to pick one up for $20 a few months back and should have got it, but the guy had some other models I wanted and at the time I couldn't get both.... :blink:

But I'm re-building a glue bomb for a buddy and he said he had one that I could have for doing that for him...... :P

Nice score guys! I hope if they re-released that they will re-release the Dually. I once made a pro street one and would love to do it again. Oh today I got one of my Holy Grails Finally!

Wow is that from the Gordon's Hobbies we keep hearing about? if so it might be worth the 2446 mile hike.

Edited by Dukefan69'

No This one is not from Gordons however he does have some great stuff in there. This was an Ebay for $17 shipped. Clean inside and an extra hood and wheel set for a different version. There is a lot of older kits at Gordons though all the way through to the new release Zingers I want ;)

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...