Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

the pearl clear goes over anything the regular clears will. i like using it the most over metalizers for a unique effect. it's very subtle, but that to me is what makes it so nice.

Thanks, I was thinking of using it over the GunMetel on the Cedric.

P6170006.jpg

Just a Thought tho. :)

That looks really good.

Looks like the doors will open too.

It just looked like a Really Cute car I had to have.

I picked it up from a Hobbytown USA I was near (one of 2)

lol cute wasnt the reason i got one. i always thought it would look awesome on some stretch walls

went to the KOA model and car show today and got 1st 2nd & 3rd in street machine got 1st & 2nd in drag class.

plus i got 150 bucks in modelcars.com gift cards form the show . two 50.00 cards for first place and 2 25.00 card for second.

If this show comes to your part of the woods check it out. I hope they can keep it going for next year.

Congratulations, Jason. You're going to post pics of your winning builds, aren't you?

I trekked all the way to the Hobbytown in Gainesville today and bought some Evergreen and a bunch of bottles of Model Masters paints. And stopped at Taco Smell, too.

well other than canada post being in a lockout i got a pete 359 midnight express kit number 6644 kit for 10 dollars and some change minus a few dollars shipping (pending on lockout) the other day and hopefully before tomarow ends ill own a 2nd issue california hauler kit for less than 15 dollars usd! B)

Went to a rummage sale and got the 1/16th scale Lindberg Wells Fargo Stage Coach kit for $5. I see the Concord Version going at $80. Not sure what I'll do with it, but I couldn't pass it up at that price. It's tape sealed and I haven't opened it yet. At a car show yesterday, I picked up a Revell Porsche 911 Targa with extra detail parts included. I guess I have to cut open the trunk and engine cover it seems to build it. This was $5 as well.

Well sometimes this are funny the way they work out ! 3 weeks ago i was on the hunt for another 06 mustang kit to do a custom build i have been dreaming up , I saw Ken Hart had 2 stangs i asked him to hold on to them and hen i forgot with things going on here at home and when i seen the email i got intouch with him but they were already gone ! MAN I MISSED 2 VERY CHEAP KITS ! But as luck would have it I came across a deal i couldn't pass up and i got what i wanted and then some !

mustangs001.jpg

I got 6 kits with spending a dime ! I traded some truck stuff that i lost intrested in and was just setting in the way taking up space!

Again sorry Ken i forgot about the deal !

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...