Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mark - Love the knurling that you did on the crank. That is the type of detail that makes other modelers sit up and take notice! Just out of curiosity, do you make a miniature knurling tool or hand engrave it? Either way it is very nice!

Thanks guys!

Just out of curiosity, do you make a miniature knurling tool or hand engrave it?

Yes!

I need to add the seat mounting points to the frame, and needed seats to fit those to. These seats are items I cast from a master I made for my last Seven. I did some reworking around the seat belt guides in the headrest areas to the parts and I made a new mold for the guide inserts after I modified the pattern. Still more clean-up and finish work to do on them, but they are fine for measurements now…

DSC02265_zps4fd3170c.jpg

DSC02266_zps5dd175be.jpg

Great looking jack, Mark. Looks like you've captured about every detail possible.

You ought to enter the jack into a show by itself in the miscellaneous category and see how she does.

I agree!!!!!..........OUTSTANDING work Mark.........one of those builds that only you can perfect. :)