Model Cars Magazine Forum

68 Ford LTD

Porscheman

This is a Missing Link resin kit. I painted it Inca Gold and use a vinyl top kit. The wheels are from a Rivera kit and the tires are Round 2. I think the color is to bright for a 68, but it really makes the model stand out. Great kit!!!

Hope you enjoy it.

Al

I have one of these kits in my stash waiting to be built. My uncle had a '67 LTD 4 Door Hardtop. Yellow with a black vinyl roof and interior, with every option from the factory on it. My dad had a '68 Country Sedan, Black with a red Interior, with the finned wheel covers. It passed everything but the gas station. When I build mine, I may build my '68 XL GT Fastback as a bookend to it, in the same factory colors. Seeing yours brings back memories.

Very nice looking LTD. Were there any fit issues in building the kit.

Thank you everyone for the nice commits. This was a pretty straight forward build. The only fit problems I had were the fit of the grill to to the right front fender. I little grinding to get to fit right and also right bumber to get the tail light to fit properly. Otherwise a very well done kit.