Model Cars Magazine Forum

Home from the hospital! Update Friday, Sept11th!

Terry Sumner

This is great news indeed, Terry.

Since your diagnosis a few months back, and we hadn't seen much of you, I had been wondering how you were doing, and I'm glad to see you're doing well- exceptionally well, from the sounds of things.

Having had to watch my mom recover from breast cancer, all I can say is do what the doctor says as best you can and hang in there. And as Dan said, anyone who survives this did NOT turn in their man card!

Stand fast, and we'll hopefully see you at Classic Plastic or BayCon.

Charlie Larkin

First day back to work was good. Long day but glad I am able to return! After work I went to a local steak night with my two sons...good time and excellent food. But now they've all gone to our local club to watch the football game and my body just said NO! Just can't do it....too tired. So I am home and am going to bed.

Thanks guys for the words of support and encouragement. You might not believe that they mean a lot coming from folks I haven't ever met in person....but they do! So thanks guys!