Model Cars Magazine Forum

Don Garlit`s: Swamp Rat 33 Streamliner 1/28/14

John Teresi

Niko.... that is an awesome car. I have teally been thinking I should start a thread for totally cool and radical build ideas for my brother Mr. Teresi. I see many things i run across and think that would be a great build for John because he would knock it out of the park.

Hello…….thank you all very much for the kind comments…….I really do appreciate them :) ……..I attached the canopy and the exhaust flanges and rear body panels……..I just finished this build in time for the DSC 10……..I will post finished pictures next week…….thanks for looking.

DSCF0241_zps79dac7c6.jpg

DSCF0233_zps0937b331.jpg

DSCF0236_zps98c25835.jpg

DSCF0252_zps82fedf90.jpg

DSCF0258_zps06576002.jpg

DSCF0251_zpsfded32d1.jpg

Oh, man! The more you look at this model, the less you think it's a model! Amazing build. Just amazing.

Won Best of Class ~ 1st Place Large Scale and The Bob Peeples Memorial Best Engineered awards at DESERT SCALE CLASSIC 10.

* And, as always, it was great to have John in the house along with the 321 guys and his SOA jacket and the gurlz he goes with! Fun guys.

Next time you see John, ask him about breakfast in Phoenix!

Edited by Danno