Model Cars Magazine Forum

Don Garlit`s: Swamp Rat 33 Streamliner 1/28/14

John Teresi

I hope there was a list where was every single U.S name... I could just copy and paste it here.... :lol:

Anyway I have no idea who is he. Only thing I know is that you're doing fantastic job in here! This really makes me speechless. Is that clear coat polished or is it "straight from the can"?

I hope there was a list where was every single U.S name... I could just copy and paste it here.... :lol:

Anyway I have no idea who is he. Only thing I know is that you're doing fantastic job in here! This really makes me speechless. Is that clear coat polished or is it "straight from the can"?

Niko…….it is not polished…….I don`t polish my paint jobs…….it is RM- DC5800 3 part clear………3 coats of clear and wet sanded between coats…….thanks

Art Malone?

Great model as always! I always enjoy following your threads!

no,not Art Malone…….another CLUE,he is not related to any kind of racing…….but,it would be cool to see him drive a car like this :D

Edited by John Teresi

Hello…….thank you all for playing along with the guessing game?????……..I got the helmet painted and he is now wearing it……..It may be a little harder to guess who it is????……..but,I do see the face from the eyes…….he is Original and Famous!!!!!!I will also throw in a T.V. Tommy Ivo autograph…….take a guess who is behind the helmet……..thanks for looking.

DSCF0212_zps53d7379d.jpg

DSCF0211_zps4b32ac80.jpg

DSCF0207_zpsffb93ebf.jpg

DSCF0213_zpsab899f51.jpg

DSCF0202_zpsefb10bca.jpg

Edited by John Teresi