Model Cars Magazine Forum

garage diorama fully detailed and fully scratch build ...

crazyrichard

thnx guys !!! i added a large benchmill .. cant posy pics until the 9th of nov. due to a broken part where the internet and tv comes into my house .. lomng story but atm i'm using my neighbours wifi to internet and watch tv ..

Thanks to your neighbours! amazing Progress as always...so much to look at, to find new stuff...

thnx guys ! .much apriciated :). tryed to put some pictures on a lap top but in a weird way i cant get it working .. tried true blutooth and with a usb wire ...

pfffft hope it's the 9th soon ... i could have had my old stuff fixed but since i'm switching to a new provider ...and since i have internet and tv...i'll waight :)

• 2 weeks later...

i'm online again :) so here are some updates :

added a large mill , a 1/24 scale scooter and some smalls ...

the scooter i got in a trade for some wheels , got it i a bag dont know where its from ... its simple 2 half scooter bodys , handle bard with light and 2 wheels and thats it .. while  clear coating it it reacted so the original decals where lost and i had to redo it .. it was not as nice as the first time so i mildly weathered it .. stripes are from a gt40 and the speedo a altered decal from a vw van .. made a anti slip floormatt from sandpaper and found a helmet to put on

on the big mill you see some metal filings on the floor and on the safety glass / wall behind it ... some parts in the lower shelfs and a hollow tube clamped in the spinner ...

c5e9154280eece75710679b4a50ee5a6.jpg

9c7c517a06342b2fce7c3b231510ccde.jpg

6dffbbfe0fe74eb2834682e02b0fff13.jpg

b611950527499b20ef421f17be01bfb2.jpg

591353caf08e2b1678746bdb48627c98.jpg

Edited by crazyrichard

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

thnx guys ...i wanted to start a new dio this winter .. but its almost summer .. had so much fun building cars this winter ..my plan is to revamp my gassstation .. spice that up a bit .. like i now grew more and the base of the gassstation is cool but i feel i can now make it more realistic and add more ... would be nice to build on on that one

• 1 month later...

Simply in awe of this. It takes me back to an engine shop I worked in as an apprentice engine machinist and brings back memories of my grandfathers auto repair/wrecking yard, Jones Auto Wreckers. This is the best garage dio I have ever laid eyes on. Want to sell it?

• 4 months later...

so after the garage stood on a cubbord for a while , i got the itch to start on the outside , never finished or did anythin to the outside .. interiour was not done either ...o i took a brake from my barnfind / chevy nova build and started working on the garage again ...long on going project

very very rough ! > made a white L shaped edge on top all bondo-ed into one with end caps at the front , corck on the walls to make plastered walls ..

all in primer / base paint .. the big window on the side is done all real hardwood , rear window needs finishing .. gap for the rolldoor needs work with some finished edges etc .. and a lot of paint , some logo ..

not ment as a true realistic outide .. bit in between just a noce finih so it looks pleasant with a slight bit of realistic finish but not all out ..detailed

inside on top along the walls i had like a checkered flag edge .. i hated it ... suddenly lol .. and i wanted to make a wood beam ceiling .. so i stained some wood beams from light to dark ...

made it so it went over the checkers along the walls

along the office ...

overall , then in between will come more beams

looks way more realistic

this was there before