Model Cars Magazine Forum

57 Ford wagon

brett

Very nice job, Brett! How much work did you have to put into that Flintstone body?

Keep kicking around getting the 57 and 59 Ford wagons from him, plus the 65 Chevelle 2-door wagon, but I keep hearing that a lot of grinding is required on the insides of his bodies in order to fit any glass in.

thanks guys , Robert this one ant the 59 chev yet to be built are both very good, very little cleanup, the windscreen was a little fussy to fit but I,m not sure I even had the right one to start with ( the amt base kit I used was just a box of random parts)

brett, on 23 Sept 2014 - 11:21 PM, said:brett, on 23 Sept 2014 - 11:21 PM, said:

thanks guys , Robert this one ant the 59 chev yet to be built are both very good, very little cleanup, the windscreen was a little fussy to fit but I,m not sure I even had the right one to start with ( the amt base kit I used was just a box of random parts)

Looks great!! I have one of those bodies that I hope to get at one day... I for one, truly appreciate the basically stock configuration, by the way. Nice build!!!

Hmmmmmmm.. So - which '59 Chevy would that be???? Just curious..............

:D

Edited by impcon

Thanks for all the reply's guys :)

Cool looking wagon.

Is this curbside?

kind of i did put an engine in it.But decided it was too much work to cut the hood out. Its going to live in a cabinet with the hood on so I didnt bother with a radiator or anything else under the hood.

Gary that would be a secret :) nah mate its the wagon, I have the 58 sedan delivery too but the 59 will be the next resin body on the list, already mixed the paint for it so am pretty keen to get started, just a few more half dones to wrap up first