Model Cars Magazine Forum

Truck Kits You've Scored Recently

Have you ordered anything from there ?

I have inquired several times about decals and never heard anything back .

I was going to order some decals for my Reo but you have to buy eight sets - wasnt sure if it was a typo error or the real deal.

I'm going to place an order. I'll let you know how it goes.

Some that I got in this week

BE85AA07-5280-4D5E-A164-6C283C0E8D00_zps

Terry, can you post a couple of pics of what's in the box of the tankers please? I've always wondered if either could be Americanized, but was never brave enough to actually buy one to find out after finding the box art isn't always what to expect inside. I thought the 40' container would be more or less a straight build from the box art and found the rear suspension looked nothing like the box art.

Terry, can you post a couple of pics of what's in the box of the tankers please? I've always wondered if either could be Americanized, but was never brave enough to actually buy one to find out after finding the box art isn't always what to expect inside. I thought the 40' container would be more or less a straight build from the box art and found the rear suspension looked nothing like the box art.

Sure thing.

B6924BA5-8C23-4CDD-B218-FBF03FBB117B_zps

BB65AB15-E63E-4E7D-9B30-6DDE9D3CB16B_zps

77357E63-441A-4585-B59C-13BE7F1AE4D1_zps

40C4B5F7-D28D-45AC-A444-B2EACBBE965C_zps

1F27DD79-5C74-48FC-9168-FB8AA682EB4C_zps

Also, PM sent

I really dig those tankers......I built one of the other ones a long time ago, and it came out pretty cool.....Both are just like the box art....Thought about lengthening one, myself, to see if I could set it behind an American truck....Still don't know how I'd go about it, though.....

100_2798_zps3aa9d06c.jpg

100_2800_zps03bfcb42.jpg