Model Cars Magazine Forum

Truck Kits You've Scored Recently

Clayton, ya, marma-pete, marbilt, peter-mar, lol, I just couldn't pass on it...... for me the sweetness was the IH and the hauler :D

looks like you have lowboy overload, lol, I see some good homes for those excavators you recently got :)

Very nice assortment of kits to come home to Tom. I have been searching for an Alaska Hauler also .

I actually found one of those at one of my LHSs a couple years back from a collection they were selling. There isn't really much difference in the base kit from the regular W900, and actually has all the parts for the regular version too. After I discovered that, I put it on the shelf because I'm kinda undecided of what version I actually want to build.

My wife told me the other day that she preordered the smooth side trailer from mega hobby, she wasn't going to tell me but she was getting worried that she had been scammed as she hadn't heard anything from them. I told her thanks and not to worry because it hasn't been released yet. I asked her why she preordered it and she said based on the prices of some of the models I wanted for christmas she though it was a good deal. She also gave me the Xtra Lease Decals she ordered from microscale, she them hid waiting on the trailer.

Item usually ships in 1-2 days 1303_SmoothSideTrailer_PKG_TOP.jpg

PREORDER 53' Smoothside Trailer 1/25 Moebius
MSRP: $32.49
Mega Price: $26.64

I normally dont post prices, but I want to pass this great deal on. I just got these two KWs from Hobbylinc for $21.43 a piece. I also backordered aCali Hauler for $25.00. I got a bunch of cool PE stuff also.

E04CA3D2-AA1E-40E3-8819-6E63FE1B1D69_zps

AEA44FC0-4BD1-4E0A-B750-9B524BF4DAE1_zps

F17882AE-7649-4609-88E6-E30BBEDEBE41_zps

Heres the link

http://www.hobbylinc.com/amt-kenworth-k123-cabover-plastic-model-truck-kit-1:25-scale-687:06