Model Cars Magazine Forum

Truck Kits You've Scored Recently

Those are some nice kits being gathered up.

Terry - Nice collection on the GM's , I had that Titan back when I was 15 or 16. That makes it an antique in today's world. <_<

Antiques are always better in my eyes Sean. The BLAH_BLAH_BLAH_BLAH we have today does not even deserve to be called junk. Im not referring to models of course, just everything in general. I happen to think were in a golden age of modeling, even if the participants are not as plentiful. I think the possibilties now are greater than thevye ever been. 

Anyhow, yes Im a sucker for that original issue artwork. I love collecting the originals. 

• 2 weeks later...

that is indeed a porta potty, lol. put out by scale equipment limited. got it at a show last year, and as i was moving stuff recently, it fell down, i took it as a sign to build it:D. it's resin, and not quite square, but a cool piece just the same. has like 7 parts, was a fun real quick build, i should get more to fill a flat bed load.

Terry

Im thinking its the same as the every other Revell Kenworth, the box is still sealed . I cant decide  whether to open it or not.

I would leave it sealed unless I had a really strong plan to build it immediatley. Then again, I Would probably just open it to see whats unique about it. Nevermind.......

The Revell Kenworth are 1:25th scale, same as the other Revell AG Kenworth's,
Revell AG has not done any Kenworth in 1:24th scale and Italeri wich Revell AG sometimes reboxes has not done any Kenworth's at all.
The Western Star is an Italeri tooling so it's 1:24th scale same as the Italeri Mack.

Edited by Force

The Revell Kenworth are 1:25th scale, same as the other Revell AG Kenworth's,
Revell AG has not done any Kenworth in 1:24th scale and Italeri wich Revell AG sometimes reboxes has not done any Kenworth's at all.
The Western Star is an Italeri tooling so it's 1:24th scale same as the Italeri Mack.

Thats what I figured. So the box is incorrect.