Model Cars Magazine Forum

What Did You Get Today? (Not Model Related)

LOBBS

Last week we sold our 1999   31 ft. camper that weighed 2 1/2 tons and bought this today

001_zpsnh0cyuhe.jpg

2015 Shasta Airflyte  Retro

What a cool lookin' camper, and I hope that it works out well for you. I've done my share of camping as a Boy Scout, and also a Boy Scout leader. I don't care to drive long distances any more, and I can't see haulin' my "bedroom" around either. I guess that my campin' days are over.

Today I got a new windshield installed on my truck and on my wife's car. Insurance paid for both. In addition to that the glass place gave us 100.00 cash in hand for each car. Two new windshields and 200.00 cash to boot.

Check your claim history every 6 months or so from here on out, Ray.  Be certain the glass place doesn't run additional claims against your policy in the future.  That's one way some of the unscrupulous ones recover that $200.00.

I take it your Altima got totaled?

Charlie Larkin

insurance company wrote the accident off as 50/50 on both parties my insurance company denied his claim he was driving a 1980 Volvo I just told my insurance I want no claim no Dedictable the Altima was at almost 198.000 miles owned it for 11-1/2 yrs it was time for another Car ? 

No Accident claim on my insurance ?

image.jpeg

Edited by XJ6
Cannot delete pic ?

Well, it's somewhat model related as it's what I bought it for. I know it's probably not the greatest kit to buy, but I've never really tried my hand at casting parts and there are plenty of parts I have that I want to use for different models and I don't want to buy new kits for just a few parts. Plus, I need to start with something and Hobby Lobby is just a few minutes away. And armed with a coupon on my phone I got this.IMAG0518.thumb.jpg.fc32551e602b0368bf647

Edited by The70judgeman