Model Cars Magazine Forum

40' Ford "TESTOSTAROSSA"

DeeCee

-Better yet, DONE "playin" with explosives!!!! Better then just in my pockets..... :D

As for being gone, yes, I got a bit of updating to do, you look I got the '68 Roadrunner posted, BUT got more to add to it yet. Plus, I got to look and see if there is a place for the bits and pieces I've machined out for molding purposes as well. YEAH, I KNOW, I got some catchin up to do!

Small up-date guys, BMF on the front end, interior is almost done, i modified the Ferrari seats,

It will change gears via a sequential shifter on the floor, NO flappy paddles here.

The interior is done in a Rose color, and have also made a partition to keep out the noise and fumes.

Coming along really nicely! It reminds me a lot of this Ferrari powered Rambler... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6As--WJA8 

That is a neat Rambler, and they paid attention to the detailing. Great! Bill Harrah had a Grand Wagoneer with a Ferrai engine and called it the Jerrari. I think Dale's project is squarely in the same line of thought and is very well executed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...